Saturday, July 12, 2014

Collaborative Learning Tools

It has taken me a while to comprehend what collaborative learning consist of but I think I understand it better now. "Bubbl.us" is one of the easiest web tools that I have seen thus far. Its practical brainstorming but on the computer, using bubble maps or a thinking web. "Polleverywhere" is a website sort of like posting several survey question and it allows anyone to give feedback. I would use this website for maybe a mathematics and or science class. If I were assigned a research topic were I had to gather information  in groups and populations. "Wikispaces" is a great learning tool for any student who has a hard time with assessing their own essays and research papers. I think this would be an awesome asset to me academic career. This learning tool allows other students and peers to assess, peer edit, and make changes to your papers. while these are all helpful and creative tools, being that they are all three web based I imagine that one might encounter some web glitches. 
[Brainstorming Web]    http://oneextradegree.blogspot.com/2012/09/nose-to-grindstone-mode.html
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment