Friday, June 13, 2014

    Hey ya'll! I'm Kenya, here is a little insight about myself. I am twenty years old, currently a sophomore at McNeese State University majoring in Elementary education, eventually I hope to earn my degree and go back home to teach .I am originally from Breaux Bridge, LA. I have been living here in Lake Charles for approximately two years; I've had to do some adjusting as would anyone who recently moved from their hometown but I've learned to enjoy the quietness of this city. So far i really enjoy McNeese and my peers that I have come to know. Something to know about me is that I love learning and I always have, being in school makes my life whole. Just knowing that I am this much closer to accomplishing my goals and aspirations. I am a full time student and like many others I juggle a full time job but no kids nor am I married. Maybe that is near in my future. 
    Since I could remember technology has been apart of my education and everyday life. The purpose of this blog and me taking this course is to help me become both familiar and comfortable working with technology. At first I was not very comfortable with it being included in my life but I have learned to adjust to changes as I will have to to do as an educator. I decided to take EDTC 245 in order to become comfortable with these changes, hoping that this will happen I am very hopeful. Teaching is my calling and I am so ready for the adventures that come with it!

1 comment: